Registration can be completed on line.
www.music4youand4me.ca ------ Book on Line.
Minimum of 4 lessons booked for each registration.
Packages are available.
Email is our first line of communication with parents/students. Please, keep your online profile up to date. Check your email for school updates.
New students pay non-refundable $25.00 administrative fee.
Once the student-teacher match has been confirmed, the tuition is due prior to the start of the lessons:
Minimum 4 lessons package has to be paid inorder to reserve a spot.
A 3% processing fee will be applied to any refund.
We ask to provide at least 24 hours notice. If you need to cancel a lesson, please, notify your teacher
Make-ups lessons will be scheduled at the existing lesson time if possible, subject to space and availability. Please limit your lesson cancellations to illness and emergencies only.
Please note: Should your teacher not receive at least 24 hours notice, a make-up lesson will not be scheduled and the student will be charged for the missed lesson.
1. School closure: For school closures due to inclement weather we will send out email notifications or text messages to allaffected students. Any lessons/classes canceled due to weather will be rescheduled.
2. Teacher absence: A make- up lesson will be offered at a mutually convenient time.
All requests for withdrawal or refund must be made in writing to
at least 5 business days before the start of first lesson. $25 withdrawal fee will be deducted from the refund (plus a credit card processing fee, if applicable).
After the commencement of the first lesson, students who wish to withdraw from individual lessons must provide the “Music 4 You and 4 Me” at least two weeks written notice. Students will be charged for one lesson beyond the effective date of withdrawal. Students may attend this lesson if they so choose. A $25 withdrawal fee and processing fee, if applicable, will also be applied.
1. All registered students taking individual lessons are expected to practice regularly outside of their lessons. Students should expect the amount of practice time to increase as they progress through each grade level.
2. Only currently enrolled students may attend individual lessons and group classes.
3. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by parent/guardian at all times when inside the building, with the exception of classroom and individual lesson time. The school does not assume any responsibility for well-being and safety of minors who are left unattended on school premises.
4. No food or beverages other than bottle of water is permitted in the studios.